Thread: Cannabis
View Single Post
Old 16-02-2015, 17:50   #106
Accyexplorer
Senior Member+

Re: Cannabis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
There is a lot of Cannabis out there, even in the 'skunk' form(they word that so loosely its absolutely pathetic) for want of a better term that is is not as nature intended . Humans experiment creating hybrid seeds, making oils and other things that can be done to make a lot of cannabis into a small amount to make it a hell of a lot stronger( though the worse cannabis ever is the solid form that isn't strong at all and the dangers of smoking it is what they put in it to make it solid IE PLASTIC, CRAP, BEESWAX, ETC) who knows there could be some truth to the psychotic mental illness stuff.

I knew. I just knew when I saw the Cannabis thread alive and well it would be you bringing up this news story. I saw it this morning.
I have a friend, who now (or believes) is rastafari. He also believes it is a conspiracy(BABYLON) amongst other things. Perhaps he smoked too much and now has Psychosis

There is some interesting information on the cancer research about cannabis.
Unhealthy additives to the "solid form", "super skunk" ,"high levels of THC" or "not as nature intended".... Aren't these just direct consequences of cannabis being illegal? Surely in a legal,regulated market the levels of THC could be controlled and therefore be less of a 'risk'.

It's just nonsense,propaganda or "conspiracy" if you like ,there is no real link (not really) between cannabis and psychosis.
I'm sorry,but it is fairly well known that many folk with mental health problems, who experiance psychosis actually self medicate with the use of cannabis.

I also know a number of plastic rasta's in Accrington,Maybe one of them is your friend

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web