Thread: BENEFITS hmmmm
View Single Post
Old 23-02-2015, 04:18   #392
Accyexplorer
Senior Member+

Re: BENEFITS hmmmm

Another one from the daily fail:-
Benefits single mother Kay Bird admits to spending £3,000 on round-the-world trip | Daily Mail Online

Most of us have to work darn hard just to be able to afford to put food on the table and pay the bills (and maybe a day out in southport),yet here we have a women squandering her benefits on holidays.

What I don't get, is there's thousands of folk who NEED support, but aren't getting it.Yet this lady gets more than £9K a year, tax-free, and doesn't even need it

Personally,I can't see how £3k would get you a around the world trip unless you planned on hitchhiking and being a stowaway on the odd ship.

Who is in the wrong though the women for claiming money she (openly) admits she doesn't need or the system for paying her the money?
Imo,she doesn't deserve a penny but its the system thats at fault.

I'm trying not be too hard on this lady as she has showed some sort of decency by being open and honest about her claim.She dosent need the money but the system says that she's entitled to it......

.....so why not take it and use it for what she likes?

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb

Last edited by Accyexplorer; 23-02-2015 at 04:24.
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote