Thread: Cannabis
View Single Post
Old 23-02-2015, 17:42   #173
Accyexplorer
Senior Member+

Re: Cannabis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
This isn't particularly about weed; but it probably ain't worth a thread of its own ... and it is about drugs, the kinds that you get in drug stores.

It's been so cold here that there is little to do except stay inside (except when shoveling), drink, toke, screw, and watch TV. Come to think of it, apart from the TV thing, that isn't all that bad. But I've been watching so much TV that I've started to really take notice of the ads, particularly the ones for drugs. You probably get the same ones: in a thirty second ad you get 5 seconds of all the marvelous things the product does for you ... and 25 seconds of side effects: My fav is "May cause death." It makes weed seem not all that bad. And if you decide it's not for you, you can stop taking it without checking with your doctor.

As an aside, I remember my gran going to the herbalist for cold cures and stuff like that. And the only side effect was that they tasted like shiite.
Programming for the weak minded E

On this side of the pond Dr's are more than willing to give us a prescription for a drug that is (possibly) addictive and even if it doesn't kill us it can have a list of adverse side effects.But yet we are unable to choose a non-toxic alternative like cannabis because of propaganda fuelled by the MSM etc

Some folk (like you and I) have experienced the reality of cannabis over a decade or two and because of that experience we are able to see straight through the propaganda that some are so easily duped by.

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote