Thread: Cannabis
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 02:53   #198
dotti34

Re: Cannabis

Have just read through most of this thread, or should I say the latest postings to it, and I must admit that I found some postings to be a bit pathetic, especially the ones that boast about the use of drugs – like it’s a ‘big’ thing to do. Did you really think that we needed to know either about your habits or your perceived knowledge of this subject, AccyX?

While I agree it is a subject worth debating I think that if a person is into drugs then no amount of arguments against them would make that person think other than that they pose no harm to his/her health. On the other hand…..

Again AccyX – your remarks that ‘I control the cannabis not the other way around’ makes me think of the alcoholic who says ‘I can stop drinking any time I like’ or the smoker (of nicotine) who says the same re smoking cigarettes. Bulldust! Absolute denial of the fact….

…and, finally, AccyX I just hope that before you set out to take photos from dangerous vantage places you refrain from indulging in the stuff that you say does not control you.
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote