View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 22:34   #21
Chrisr
Full Member+

Re: Shrewsbury Town Game

Which position was piero supposed to be playing? I did notice that we were at our most threatening going forward when he was at the front in his usual position. It was a game we should not have lost. It does seem too many of our players are not aware of the where abouts of their colleagues, It does seem we don't talk to each other. I do find a lot of our players don't look up before making the pass. I do worry about the Goalkeeprs distribution and speed at times. I can't understand why play seems to be kept to the far side of the field Across from the main stand. We need to play a wider game and pass the ball more crisply. For the record I am not a Coley lover or hater. Whilst I have no problem with playing a 3-5-2 system we need the right players to play that system for example, Naismith is not a full back neither is piero. But when we did click as a team we were a good match for a much bigger and more physical side. we had them on the back foot for long spells but we switched off at the last minute. I have said previously that we have the ingredients we just need to get the mixture right.
Chrisr is offline   Reply With Quote