View Single Post
Old 15-03-2015, 13:05   #1
KeepFootballAlive

Keep football alive

Hi, and many thanks for allowing me to join the forum.

My name is Paul and I am looking to bring 5-a-side football to the St. Christopher's CofE School.
The difference between my business and other such business, is the purpose to turn profits back into grassroots football.

I think you will all agree, GRASSROOTS FOOTBALL needs our continued support. We are not like other similar football businesses that have been set to take the money out of the game and there only aim is to make a quick pound or two. I was refereeing one winters night for a similar company to Keep Football Alive, collecting the money and banking it. I then thought somebody needs to do this and put profits back into grassroots football, I then came up with Keep Football Alive.
I approached the local football association who thought this was a good idea, so Keep Football Alive Limited was formed.
When you are thinking lets play football, choose Keep Football Alive, profits are going to a good cause.
I will be asking for the highest discipline in all of our leagues and any ill discipline will be dealt with. I am sure you will agree that playing football in a pleasurable environment is a must.

I hope a few of the members will join us at St Christopher's.
More details on our website: Small Sided Football Leagues

Many thanks, Paul
Keep Football Alive
KeepFootballAlive is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web