View Single Post
Old 21-03-2015, 18:56   #14
Eric
God Member

Re: What's your favourite?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
For me there are several, but smooth peanut butter and sliced banana on whole wheat bread is a breakfast favourite. I know that my Mum has one every day for breakfast, and when I visit her she makes one for me. Comfort food for sure!

For lunch I like a good German rye bread - Tiefenfurter works well in the structural integrity department - with thinly sliced meat of some kind (ham, Montreal smoked meat, Mennonite Summer Sausage or whatever is to hand) with a nice tasty aged white cheddar, onion and tomato. This is then grilled to melty crisp gooiness (that is possible, trust me!)

For any time of day, I really enjoy a poppy seed bagel toasted lightly, with a fried egg, lettuce tomato and mayonnaise.

Gee, I'm getting hungry just thinking about it Hah hah.
I like the peanut butter and banana ... but not sliced, just squished. And Montreal smoked meat on rye is great ... I like mine with sliced polskie ogorki ... A good breakfast sandwich: fried egg (sunny and runny), fried baloney, and a slice of Swiss ... and it's messy and stays in the beard for days.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote