View Single Post
Old 27-03-2015, 17:24   #957
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Allegations about Jimmy Saville: covered up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
Never mind that you are nit picking deliberately! It had nowt to do with me and I feel no guilt what so ever about it happening - I am sure there are many here muck racking - who have seen things and perhaps done things they should be ashamed of!!! I don't give a fig.

WHAT about 44 Police to be investigated in Rotherham for ignoring child sex abuse claims!? You should be very worried about that...ediots!

Rotherham scandal: IPCC to investigate 44 police officers over handling of child sex claims - Telegraph
You are right of course, the scandal of Rotheram is terrible....that police officers are implicated is very worrying. They were supposed to be protecting vulnerable children.....BUT, this is just an attempt to divert our attention from your confession about having seen a young girl abused by her brother and not having done anything about it.
The fact that you feel no guilt about doing nothing to help the girl is quite disgusting.....you knew what was being done was wrong, so you are complicit in the abuse.
To call the condemnation of your offence 'muck raking' is another justification.....and you should give a fig.....in fact you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote