View Single Post
Old 27-03-2015, 22:44   #10
coley1957

Re: Newport County Match Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubbyman View Post
Liddle can't get minutes when he's not even in the squad,the Messiah's brother was having a right go at a section of fans,peas in a pod.One thing I do know is Hunty should be on the field not the bench,just look at the stats when he's played and how many wins we've had.So I suppose I'll sit back and wait for the Messiah to ask me where my coaching badges are,if his team selection is anything to go by I'm glad I've not got them !!!
If you want to report any incident that involves me - then I suggest you get your facts right. I did not have a right go at a section of the fans - I merely defended my brother who was being abused by ONE individual. I was not abusive in any shape or form - I simply pointed out that there is not much you can do when you get stiffed by two poor refereeing decisions. I take exception to your peas in a pod remark and I invite you to explain yourself to me in person at the next home game. As for your continued use of the "Messiah" analogy- then that is disrespectful on a number of levels and frankly it's wearing a bit thin.

Football is a game of opinions and you are entitled to yours - but when you start being disrespectful then I will exercise my right to voice mine.

If you want to have a chat about the team - I will gladly talk to you and get your viewpoint - just come and see me. Mike Coleman.
coley1957 is offline   Reply With Quote