Thread: James Gray
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 11:36   #142
HiHoUpTheStanley
Junior Member+

Re: James Gray

Its nice of so many of us to be concentrating on a magnificent display yesterday but instead we are looking at a player out on loan and for whatever reason the managers sending off. I'm sure John will regret his actions yesterday but it wasnt a one way altercation as morecambes GK coach looked to throw a punch for me.
I was never a huge lover of grays when he was at the club but give him credit for doing well in recent games for Northampton. I cant see him having a future at Stanley but I have upmost trust in John and Jimmys judgement. As for recent form I would take 50 points every season and staying in this league no matter how we get them. Lets not kid ourselves stayimg up is always an achievement and I actually thought that this team wasnt too far off a play off push but the 5 games at the start of the season and the 5 in mid Jan resulting in 10 defeats sort of killed them hopes.
Lets get behind the team and give them all the support we can on Monday in what is a massive game and get rid of some negativity.
Plus I'm sure the question regarding Gray will be asked on Thursday night by someone and I trust John and Jimmy have their reasons. Let roll our sleeves up and keep the faith !!!