View Single Post
Old 08-04-2015, 05:19   #61
Mick
Resting in Peace

Re: For attention of patients of Myrtle House Surgery

went for my appointment at 7:15pm yesterday
only been to the Acorn centre once before in a morning to pic a prescription up for someone
so don't know my way round
thought I could do as I did last time ...go in the main door and take lift up to first floor
er wrong
the doors was locked and a notice on the door said to use the other entrance through the car park.
no idea where the car park entrance is I started walking up Lonsdale street then along the back and down the next street only 50 yards if I had gone left instead of right and no hill to get up (remember I have COPD) and did not think to take my inhaler with me
nearly put my lights out by the time I got to reception I was puffing and panting very short of breath
she asked if I was ok I said not really
she said to take a seat and I saw her chatting to a nurse
within 5 mins I was called in to see the doc the nurse came in with me with a very worried look on her face she told the doc she had the nebuliser ready for me
I looked at them and said that's not why I am here I came about the pain in my kidneys
the look on the nurse face hehe
anyway got to go for x-ray on my lower back today ant then for a ct scan on my spine when the appointment comes through
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web