Thread: Hit and run
View Single Post
Old 15-04-2015, 12:50   #11
accyman
God Member

Re: Hit and run

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gremlin View Post

I had a similar incident early this year when going up Avenue parade. A taxi shot straight across from one side to the other never stopping or looking side ways and I managed to brake in time to avoid him taking the front end of my car with him. Driver was a swarthy looking young man hardly able to see over the steering wheel, wearing a dark jacket and hood.
people get away with this sort of driving behavior because both the police and county council point blank refuse to enforce any other law than speeding.

bad illegal parking , jumping red lights , failing to indicate , driving with lights not working at night and many more offenses go unpunished and the more unpunished it goes the worse it gets

i just wish our MP would get behind the problem but it would mean dragging blackburn road into question and we simply cant have that

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote