Thread: A.G.M.'s...
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 21:52   #8
Chrisr
Full Member+

Re: A.G.M.'s...

Having attended the open session of the A.G.M I was very heartened with the questions that were answered. The chairman Peter Marsden along with others did not duck a single question. It was a pleasure meeting the man in person. But I will say to any supporter he is approachable and will listen to any Ideas you may have for the betterment of the club. I was disappointed to see so few supporters in attendance, I attended the supporters club meeting on Thursday night although I was late there were only a few in attendance. Many people have spoken about the poor gates we get which seems to be reflected in attendance figures of the supportes forums. To be fair to the board and John Coleman and Jimmy Bell they gave up their time to come and face the fans. I was impressed that none of them dodged any question put to them. So i think we as supporters could make a much better effort to attend the meetings. You may have skills the club could use or even have a few hours to spare to help with the many tasks needed to keep the club running smoothly. It is our club we should not let it down. it's good to talk. Oh the chairman paid for the drinks after the meeting, my kind of man.
Chrisr is offline   Reply With Quote