Thread: The Tories
View Single Post
Old 14-05-2015, 18:25   #4248
accyman
God Member

Re: The Tories

i have said this before so will keep it short as possible

under labour and the conservatives the NHS will happily buy a pair of insoles for the podiatry department for say around £11 per pair and scalpels etc needed in the same department for much more than they are worth

i know for fact this happens as i used to be in a relationship with someone who worked for a company who sold podiatry equipment to the NHS. The NHS was her biggest customer and responsible for her many sales bonuses that she got.

all of the items she sold to the NHS could have been purchased by the NHS or even myself our yourself for half the price if not cheaper from the companies ebay shop

i have no idea why the NHS dosnt buy them from the same company at the much reduced price nor can i not understand why when the NHS is purchasing thousands upon thousands of things from a company on a regular basis that they dont get a discount that is cheaper than what you or I can buy them at from the very same company

its not just politics that is crippling our NHS is the severe mismanagement of NHS money or very shady backroom deals that allow the NHS to pay highly inflated prices,,

maybe im just plain wrong and someone at the NHS hasnt heard of ebay or the internet and thought to look for the item they need at a much cheaper price.

just to clarify in case people think the item the NHS pays for it is better quality or something ....It isnt its the exact same item , packaging the whole kaboom.The only difference is that the NHS pay twice if not more for the item

different NHS trusts around the country will pay a different price to the same company as it relates to the person of that trusts ability to negotiate but none pay the same or less than the ebay price or amazon they all pay more

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 14-05-2015 at 18:28.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote