Thread: The Tories
View Single Post
Old 14-05-2015, 19:40   #4253
accyman
God Member

Re: The Tories

lol i can only say it as i saw it but my then partner would travel the country visiting various NHS trusts leaving samples when needed but the majority of visits were just checking in on them and seeing if they wanted anything else or making sure they were happy with the product and not thinking of going to a rival company

conferences would be held where they would have a stall and people from the NHS and private sector would visit these stalls or stands to view upcoming products etc

the NHS as far as i am aware didnt go out looking for better deals they quite happily say and waited for the deals to come to them

like i said earlier its not just politics that is destroying our NHS its the high wastage of money and although it means yet another pen pusher there should be an independent body asking why money is been wasted in the way i have highlighted and most likely many other aspects.

were not taking about an odd fiver here and there on just one item alone hundreds of thousands of fivers are been wasted

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote