View Single Post
Old 16-05-2015, 11:39   #9
accyman
God Member

Re: The joys of cycling

gonna need you to be more clear with your question and what part of my post you are referring to because i dont see where i have put that rules of the road dont apply to cyclists

not been snarky i simply dont have a clue lol

edit:

if your referring to the passenger opening their door on my they were stopped at a red light prepping to turn right and the passenger decided to jump out.I was approaching the lights in the lane to go straight on or turn left with intention to go straight on when the door suddenly opened.Not a big deal and although cyclists can be annoying it wouldnt hurt if folk checked mirrors before flinging car doors open

it was drummed into me repeatedly to check my left mirror for bikes and cyclists but some folk dontthink when they become the passenger and not the driver

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 16-05-2015 at 11:48.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote