View Single Post
Old 26-05-2015, 16:38   #44
hyndburner

Smile Re: How the mighty has fallen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morecambe Ex Pat View Post
There is a danger that we could not get paid for this job and lack of delivery would also affect my reputation for future projects.
It may seem hypocritical of me to be posting during working hours but my part of the project is completed, I am just waiting for others to complete the work they were hired to do.

There is nothing wrong with Social Media but it does seem to be running many people's lives.
Don't blame FB. If you have a deadline to meet on the project, its up to you to motivate the staff and establish a sense of team work that makes them WANT to complete the job on time. That will enhance your reputation for future projects. If "your part of the project is completed", should you not be getting in there helping those who might be struggling, rather than sitting back and posting on Accy Web?

I find FB terrific. It keeps me up to date with friends, past and present. You can use the filters to get rid of anything you DON'T want to see, and where else could I get an audience of hundreds to view my photographs (but only if they want to)?
hyndburner is offline   Reply With Quote