Thread: Signings.
View Single Post
Old 29-05-2015, 22:35   #43
AccyMad
God Member

Re: Signings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisr View Post
we have signed a player named Matty Pearson according to telegraph, apparently he spent last season at Halifax.Coley signed him from Blackburn when he was at Rochdale. I don't know the lad and I welcome him to the club. However it seems this is not shaping up to be a team capable of challenging at the top of the table. The board have to speculate to accumulate like Bury.
Chris, the board at Bury had a lot more more money to speculate with having found themselves a 'sugar daddy' as they did.
You really need to get in the real world as a Stanley fan, much as I appreciate your enthusiasm the cold hard facts are that since we got into the football league we have been consistently punching above our weight & should consider it a massive achievement just to still be here & going into our tenth season when no-one gave us a cat in hell's chance of staying in the league for more than one - yes, in an ideal world all the population of Accrington would turn up for every game but in reality that's not gonna happen anytime soon.
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote