View Single Post
Old 27-07-2015, 11:49   #14
Redraine
Resting in Peace

Re: Starting Eleven versus Luton Town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod View Post
with so much quality competition for places I sincerely hope that Coley doesn't keep the faith with players who aren't performing. That is part of his charm for some players and why they will play for him but there are going to be some players this year who just don't get a look in. If they cant see a way in when those in possession of the shirt are playing crap then the strength in depth starts to look weak.

Proccy has been a favourite of mine throughout his career but there is some real potential with some of this squad and he can't expect to walk straight back in.

Gornell is quality when his head is in the game, but so is Kee. Morgan and Carver have promise and youthful energy but will need to see game time.

Bruna? can't see where he fits in at the moment but he has pedigree and will bring us in some cash come January if he gets a run.

Coley does favour a regular line up but this year we have the squad to play the right team against the right opposition, use it and we'll do well
I agree entirely Rob. From what I have seen so far this season, admittedly a limited amount, Morgan would easily be my first choice at c.f. but I somehow doubt Coley will see it that way.
Redraine is offline   Reply With Quote