View Single Post
Old 29-07-2015, 21:05   #84
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Migrant Crisis in Calais

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtheP47 View Post
Gordon you posted “When you see the videos of Calais you don't see women, children, fleeing from persecution and starvation.” The implication being they are not there and demonstrating just how poorly informed you are.
I posted an extract from a Left wing newspaper demonstrating they are indeed there, desperate and unfortunates cheek and jowl their menfolk.
You posted you couldn’t find the link making me either a fantasist or you showing again how indeed you are apparently so poorly informed.
End of, really no need to debate or substantiate my leanings or persuasions.
And Margaret’s guff of excuse and about treating you with kid gloves because of your circumstances has more holes than that colander for sale in the age concern shop.
Post 52 was the one where you outlined the story. You did not post a link until post 59....as I said not everyone on here is as adept as you at searching for things......and suddenly I have gone from erudite to guff.

I did not suggest that Gordon be treated with kid gloves.....what I did was remind you that Gordon was in the very early stages of a grief process.....and as such maybe he wasn't as able as usual to process or search out information.
I can see no evidence to suggest that Gordon or anyone else was branding you a fantasist...And if you haven't seen something, then you haven't seen it.
It doesn't make you ill informed especially not when you are concentrating on getting your life back together.
You really are an arrogant piece of work. Lacking in compassion, but yet posting bleeding heart, liberal hand wringing stuff about illegal migrants in another country!
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote