Thread: Friendlies
View Single Post
Old 29-07-2015, 23:11   #103
Outback Ozzy
Senior Member+

Re: Friendlies

Cashy, whilst I enjoy reading your posts, I believe you have got this slightly wrong. So in light of what you are saying about last nights crap attendance, what about the Blackpool match later this week? Posters on this site have advised the club to postpone the match altogether and if it is to go ahead, for Stanley fans not to attend! I have been to 1 pre-season friendly and that was the Burnley match. I tend not to go to pre-season games but will be at all the home games next season, plus some away if funds allow. Pre-season is during school holidays, hence folk are away or spending money on the kids to keep them occupied. it does not matter how much notice is given, whether on radio, fishy or flyers and posters, people will not go if they don't want too. We have to hope that all the offers for season tickets and flexi tickets will help boost the attendances (as well as walk ons) during the regular season. Pre-season is pretty meaningless really, doesn't matter how well the team have gelled and competed, it is the season coming that is important.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!

Last edited by Outback Ozzy; 29-07-2015 at 23:14. Reason: additional info.
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote