View Single Post
Old 16-08-2015, 12:02   #25
fc:stanley
Senior Member+

Re: Morecambe Match Thread

Think we lost this one from being tired myself! The hull game I though had took it out on our players and most of them looking lethargic and like others have said not that very penetrating against the not so amazing Morecambe defence! Good goal for Morecambe with a great passing move but after that it was every man behind the ball to get a result! Things just didn't tick for Stanley yesterday but we need to start hitting the target and finishing these chances! This is why we have players such as Gornell and Kee and I think they both need to up their game!! Piero I thought should of carried on running towards goal and finished it himself instead of slowing it down and passing it to Morgan who then should of equally of finished and Windass should of easily bagged also but they had the look as we wasted the chances!

Like watching some of the nice football we play too but for me crooks look tired and kept on slowing the ball down and then trying to turn all the time with it which obviously Bentley and the players have done their homework as he kept getting found out!

Need a win on Tuesday to kick off our season!

fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote