Thread: Bury tonight
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 23:27   #15
Alvin the chipmunk

Re: Bury tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisr View Post
Just heard coley's interview about the Bury game. I don't believe he watched the same game as I saw. But the reasons/ excuses were exactly the same as last week and the week before. Sorry John but the time has come for action, Some of your signings will not make the grade, I respectfully suggest you axe some now. Teach some communication skills as the teams I have seen don't seem to have any. we have some quality players that put us in the play offs at least, we have to be able to change our game when needed. Failure to make the play offs, I think you would have to consider your position. it is up to you to change something before it is too late.
Failure to make the playoffs is a bad season? Mental. So if we came tenth that would be a poor season? We've lost one league game and everybody has lost their heads. In terms of the league we are playing some silky stuff...just need to find our shooting boots.

In terms of tonight..Poor tonight and Bury deserved the win. 1300 gate showed the pricing was right. Good to see Proc back and he showed some nice touches on the edge of the area to make chances. Young lads showed endeavour and Etheridge looked solid.

If take two points from two tough trips to Pompey and Brizzle. Owt else would be a bonus.