Neil
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Re: Labour Leadership Contest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Jeremy's view on the present refugee crisis. Personally, I think he makes some fair points, but that's the bleeding heart liberal in me. I very much doubt that his fan club on here would agree.
Our leaders lack courage in this refugee crisis. We are shamed by our European neighbours - Voices - The Independent
I don't agree with much of what he said. The media has jumped on the story of the pointless death of a little boy, his brother and mother. They didn't make a big headline about the family living in Turkey safe from the war for 3 years. The family then decided they could have a better life in Europe and set off across the sea.

One picture of a dead child on a beach has caused a stir but why is the problem in Syria not enough?
Why don't the media show us pictures of what is really going on?
Why do these fit young men think it is right to run away from the trouble in their own country and come here expecting us to fix it for them. They should stay and fight like our grand fathers, fathers, brothers and sons did and still do now.

Here are some pictures taken from facebook of what is really going on over there and not just on a holiday resort beach. Don't look if you don't want to see dead children and destroyed cities and homes. Why are these pictures not on the front page of the newspapers?