View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 00:19   #28
accyman
God Member

Re: Should the TV License be scrapped?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post

I pay for TV license - fact is if everybody paid it - then the amount could come down, there are loads people who avoid paying and get away with it which is why they keep it high.

well maybe more people should not pay it and force the bbc either into advertising or bankruptcy

we dont need the bbc anymore if it vanished over night theres plenty of networks more than willing to shovel the same sort of mindless crap onto our screens such as eastenders for free

i am a proud non payer of the tv license and have not paid for one for the past 10 years.I watch very few bbc shows and those i watch i watch legally without a tv licence

even had the knock on the door from their goon squad who couldn't do squat because despite knowing what i am doing is legal i still dont have to answer to them or let them into my property

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 09-09-2015 at 00:22.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote