View Single Post
Old 16-09-2015, 20:41   #56
accyman
God Member

Re: Should the TV License be scrapped?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
Your not safe from these leeches even when your dead according to this article:-
Portsmouth murder victim fined £200 for not having TV licence - four months after her death - Portsmouth News

She must have signed the 178 'grass yourself up form' before she was murdered.

It's well known that they prey on the vulnerable,the elderly and women seem to be their favourites.
someone i knew a single mum at the time had just moved in to her house with a new born baby.There was a knock at the door and she answered it to a pleasant enough bloke who politely asked if she would take a quick survey.Been polite she said yes but it would have to be quick as she was trying to unpack and sort out a baby

here are the questions or as close as i can remember as it was quite a while ago

MAN - what brand washing powder do you use

WOMAN - daz

MAN - how much do you spend on food shopping each week

WOMAN - around £30

MAN - whats your favourite TV show

WOMAN - coronation street

MAN - do you own a TV

WOMAN - yes

MAN - im from the bbc licensing and our records say you dont have a tv license

could argue she should have got one before moving into the house or that damn unlucky to get a knock day 1 of moving in but thats the sort of underhand tricks they employ

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 16-09-2015 at 20:44.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote