Thread: Donald Trump
View Single Post
Old 18-09-2015, 21:12   #9
accyman
God Member

Re: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
From what I've seen of him he doesn't seem to let pc or kowtowing colour his opinions & in the main seems to be saying what many people are thinking but are to wary to say.

Bit like the Nige really, but then again you're no fan of his either are you Hyndy, if more of our own politicoes had the backbone or bollox, well maybe our country wouldn't be in the state it's in!

Still, each to their own I suppose & should he succeed in the end, well "spam" politics will certainly become something I might well take more interest in.
thing is dave they all shout big when not in power and dont have to back anything up

look how loud labour used to shout on this site week in and week out with tales of what a tory had said or done or what they would do if in power and within a matter of weeks of gaining control of the council they were not seen again or extremely quiet , in-fact only a few questions over a few missing benches sent them running away..

as we all know first hand what a politician leads you to believe to get what they want is usually different to what they do once they have what they want

the only difference i can see between labour and tory is that a tory wont expect you to smile while they kick you in the nuts so apart from that i think they will all say what they think the majority want to hear regardless if they believe any of teh words they spout themselves

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote