View Single Post
Old 21-09-2015, 17:02   #23
accyman
God Member

Re: The right to die with dignity

my dad died from cancer , i remember him been let out for a day which i now know to be a day where he got to say goodbye to me and my brother as it was the last time i ever saw him.What i am sure of is that from what i recall as a child he didnt die for a while later in which time im sure he suffered a great deal of pain and possibly unable to comprehend or function as it was brain cancer so god knows what happened between then and his death i will never know

one thing i do know is that if after that day he spent with me he took a pill and ended his suffering i would understand and would have probbably saved my mum a lot of grief in seeing her husband decline in such a terrible way and be powerless to help

maybe not as a 6 year old child but i would get it now

i dont promote suicide i think in most cases it is a cowardly and selfish act but there are instances where you just got to say .. yeah i dont blame ya i would too

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote