Thread: Crematorium
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 16:49   #25
accyman
God Member

Re: Crematorium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
May I suggest that you look at the threads on Hyndburn Chat on this subject. You will then see for yourself the outpourings of anger that you have generated.
he cant he got banned from the group

but there were plenty of other places on facebook he could have answered , plead his case , corrected the public and also twitter

i have no doubt he will ride the storm and get his way and the Christians of hyndburn will have to make do with a trinket crucifix and hope the people at the back can see it

not even sure if complaining to our MP will do any good but it could be worth a try

they kind of have us over a barrel if you cant afford a burial you have to use this crematorium or the green wheelie bin i assume

it wasnt that long ago a woman got sacked from heathrow because she wore a crucifix so dont really expect any help or respect from the people in authority.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 01-10-2015 at 16:53.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote