View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 20:31   #110
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Who ate all the pies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonmon View Post
Dave, not being an afficionado of Sausages of any size, shape or flavour, I keep them and whatever appeal they might hold at a discreet arms length !.
Mate I live in Germany, it's a veritable Sossy fest over here! All the thigh slapping, yoddel-e-ho-ho, knee length leather panted rotund krautlings (And that's just the wimmin!) love to guzzle a "Würstchen" or several, all swilled down with Litres (literally) of Beer, it's shocking I can tell you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonmon View Post
But isn't it good news that The Fans Liaison Officer is now taking an interest in the crusade to provide better service and refreshments for the forgotten fans ?.
Most serpently Yonmon, lets just hope he hasn't "Bitten off more than he can chew" & that he can get through the "Crust" of the problem & into the "Meat" of the matter .........

Ladies & Gentlemen I'm here all week ...... Yours for a six pack & a pie, I do hatchin's. matchin's & despatchin's also available for coach trips Bu-bum!