View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 21:56   #111
yonmon
Senior Member+

Re: Who ate all the pies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Mate I live in Germany, it's a veritable Sossy fest over here! All the thigh slapping, yoddel-e-ho-ho, knee length leather panted rotund krautlings (And that's just the wimmin!) love to guzzle a "Würstchen" or several, all swilled down with Litres (literally) of Beer, it's shocking I can tell you!

Most serpently Yonmon, lets just hope he hasn't "Bitten off more than he can chew" & that he can get through the "Crust" of the problem & into the "Meat" of the matter .........

Ladies & Gentlemen I'm here all week ...... Yours for a six pack & a pie, I do hatchin's. matchin's & despatchin's also available for coach trips Bu-bum!

Dave !...as I have previously noted, it doesn't take much to have me, in my dotage, totally confused !...and as usual you have managed to achieve this, although I'll join you in a yoddel-de-ho- Ho, which sounds vaguely musical to me !.
Taking a more serious tack though, I have no idea who the one purporting to be the Fans Liaison Officer is, but to have achieved this position he or she must have impressed the powers that be that they possess the mettle needed to face up to the challenge of any fan-related problem, and so I look forward to a ditching of EMails as a solution to the one in question, replacing them with a robust and firm criticism of the sad efforts of those providing this Season's Ground-based refreshments.
Perhaps we will see results on Saturday ?....I'll be watching !.
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote