Thread: Crematorium
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 23:27   #46
accyman
God Member

Re: Crematorium

jehovas dont seem to get offended when they get doors slammed in their faces i highly doubt they complained about a crucifix

could see an issuer if vampires went there but apart from that i think most people aint fussed about the cucifix been there

name splattered all over social media and the press... Mission accomplished id say...

funny thing is though this past week HBC asked people to decide on how the council tax should be raised and the options were the working people covered the raise or the people on benefits got told to pay more

naturally social media blew up with comments such as i work all week why should i cover the scums council tax..Well just remember not everyone in receipt of council tax benefit is a Jeremy Kyle dosser infact your grandma or your elderly mother may be getting a discount or help with council tax

anyway i didnt see a second poll from HBC asking if the crucifix should be taken down or not it was just decided and done

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web