View Single Post
Old 16-10-2015, 18:38   #4
lindsay ormerod
Senior Member+

Re: Accrington Stanley Shirts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsay ormerod View Post
Hiya, I have a few old-ish Stanley shirst for sale, I haven't a clue bout doing photos so you'll have to do with descriptions, however I an in over the weekend if anyone wants a gander...

1)Blue long sleeve white collar, Red Rose Assurance logo, breast logo of Caprice Apparel, this has a large "16" on the back and is in mint condition, XL.
2)Red short sleeve with Ossy Mills logo, Nike shirt, XXL good condition.
3)Genuine player shirt, Paul Mullin number 10 red long sleeve shirt with HBC logo, Nationwide Conference badges on both sleeves, Nike shirt XL, I'd say "worn" is a fair description.
4) Genuine player shirt, Rory Prendergast number 11, as above badged and numbered, this is more "worn" , the name print on the back has suffered a bit! Nike XL.
5)Red short sleeve with Fraser Eagle logo, Surridge shirt,XL, very good condition
6)Blue short sleeve with Ossy Mills logo, Nile shirt, XXL, decent condition.
7)Blue short sleeve with Fraser Eagle logo, Surridge shirt, XL, as new.
8) Red long sleeve with Asda logo, Crown logo on breast and down sleeves, Crown Sports shirt 50-52" chest, not bad condition.

I will spilt these if needed, like I say you are welcome to view them, I'm in Accy near Peel Park, I'd like £100 for the lot. (or you can have a bidding war!)
Re the above I still have shirts 2/5/6 and 7. If anyone is interested I'll take £20 for the lot or £6 each. Ideal for hanging in sports bars or framing, they are all still very much wearable too.