View Single Post
Old 24-10-2015, 17:54   #17
shakermaker
God Member

Re: Dagenham match thread.

I don't know who those players were posing in Dagenham kits, but they were nothing like the John Still sides of old. No bite, aggression or guts in their game. Awful.

That said, the reds were fantastic at times. Could (should) have won by four or more. A solid midfield the difference from Tuesday night while the shored-up defence won everything thrown at them.

How we have Billy Kee in our squad I don't know but his quality is a cut above the rest in this league and his selflessness enables the fledgling talent that is Josh Windass to grab the headlines. Great to see Mingoia back to his best with a great assist for our third goal. McConville had a good game also, getting stuck in all over the park.

My man of the match goes to Brad Halliday who really had to fight against their pacey sub (Jones) once moved to left back. A great effort by a young lad thrown in at the deep end this week. Matty Pearson a close second.

Hope Dean recovers from his illness soon and the report on Bucko doesn't make for grim reading.
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote