View Single Post
Old 28-10-2015, 11:41   #3
accyman
God Member

Re: Do you feel secure?

many talk talk customers are walking away and refusing to pay contract fees or early termination fees i think they call them

i was with them for a while and not only was their service substandard but their equipment is also

if you are thinking of switching to talk talk just be aware that if you have over 5 devices which some people forget phones and tablets when counting them your talktalk super router even their newest one to make up for nkown issues will constantly crash as it can not handle the load

also be aware that if you develop a problem and they cant sort it out via the phone they will send out a chimpanzee with a " i used to play arcade games " degree to try and find the problem.If he cant find the problem you will be billed £50 to your account and you must agree to these terms before they will send out a chimpanzee

as for this latest major let down by talk talk i would like to see every talktalk customer join another service and walk away from the company and see if they can afford to try and win any cases

peoples information is now out there and there is no way it can be fixed it is out there in god knows whos hands for the rest of time or as long as the internet exists

if you are a talktalk customer and if you have ever been a talktalk customer depending on how long they keep peoples information stored you have been effected

it really wouldnt suprise me if the person whos job it is to look after peopels data uses the word password for his password

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 28-10-2015 at 11:44.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote