View Single Post
Old 31-10-2015, 16:53   #21
andyd
God Member

Re: Leyton Orient Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outback Ozzy View Post
Well what can I say! On the Wirral visiting my latest nephew and heard Josh had scored. To win in the east end against a team that will, no doubt, be there or thereabouts is fantastic. Lets hope the injury list is fairly small, i.e. just Adam Buxton and Bruna, keep the crux of the team together and who knows where we will end up. Only fourth on goal difference from Pompey. Hopefully, not too many managers come poaching our players in January and Mr Holt has the foresight to get those on contracts which end in June are signed up for another 12 months at the least so that if any players are poached, we will get a decent fee to add to the monies available to replace the players who leave
Excellent win today this team going from strength to strength a clean sheet today which is pleasing against a side with the leagues top scorer in it but if Josh keep,s it up that will soon be us, agree with Outback with this secure financial scenerio let,s secure players down if they want it of course contracts work both ways onto next week and a nice little cup run would be nice and further bolster our finances.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote