View Single Post
Old 02-11-2015, 10:03   #41
Chimer
Senior Member+

Re: 2015/16 Prediction League; Game 16 v Leyton Orient (away)

Suddenly, It's Tight At The Top

Always such a pleasure to report following a Stanley win ...

OK, 5 maximums this week, 3 already claimed / acknowleged by Outback Ozzy, Wynonie Harris and myself , with Sparkie (by default) and Tom D picking up the other 2. And with it being a cautious week, only 18 keeping the faith with 15 on the fence and 8 on the wrong side of it , the maximums caused quite some changes. Outback only moved up from 3= to 2nd, but with our leader LongLostSon firing a blank, the gap is now a single point. MikeA and Proccy Fan hang on to 3rd and 4th, but Sparkie and I leap up from 12= and 11th to 6th and 5th respectively, Tom from 21= to 10=, and Wynonie from 23rd to 16=. Kiwi John, Ossy Kid and NigeB were the fallout from last week’s Top Ten, dropping down to 14=, 16= and 18th (not that Kiwi cares given another result from Saturday ). And my co-conspirator D3N climbed back into the top half of the table at the expense of Smobile.

So it’s a week off for D3N and me, as the boys in red prepare for and hopefully despatch the KitKat Crescent mob from the FA Cup. Back in a fortnight when Newport roll up, and have their recent revival snuffed out with a good Whamming.

On Stanley On!!
Attached Files
File Type: doc SPL Pt 1 - 31 Oct 15.doc (67.5 KB, 13 views)
File Type: doc SPL Pt 2 - 31 Oct 15.doc (68.0 KB, 4 views)