View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 05:35   #24
accyman
God Member

Re: Homecare "One million older people in need 'struggle alone' "

after surviving 80s tories and trying to survive this lot its become clear to me that if you are not in poverty but not wealthy a tory government will do its damn best to tax you into poverty and if your are vulnerable , disabled or poor they will not only target you but make your life so miserable by stigmatizing you poverty is the least of your problems ..

this current lot in power isnt all the tories fault though its in their nature to be scum ..I blame labour for putting forward an un-eltectable leader and compounding that sin more so by putting their current joke of a leader in charge who is even more un-eltectable

the tories have no opposition their biggest fear from labour is that labours leader might ask a few awkward questions

the tories and the poor are united in one thing and that is that as long as labour have their current leader the poor and vulnerable are fecked

want to know why i keep saying labour leader ?

because i cant remember his name and he aint worth the effort of a google search

thats how effective he is

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote