View Single Post
Old 20-11-2015, 08:44   #44
monkey hanger
God Member

Re: New walk on prices from 1st January!

its really a hard one this what can we do or what should be done issue. a reduction in walk on prices may help and improved toilet and catering may but is this just an excuse people make for not attending I just don't know. if the crown was knocked down and a new 6000 all seater stadium was built would crowds increase after the initial surge. the football on offer this season is excellent but its a pity the opposition are mostly southern based. Cambridge and Dagenham are games regulars might think twice in attending on a ****ty day never mind someone thinking they,d give it a go. promotion I,m sure would push our fanbase up to 2000 plus a larger away following which would give a better atmosphere especially for the younger fans who have heard more swear words in the playground than at the crown. my lad used to find it funny hearing grown men making prats out of themselves at football. as far as toilets are concerned I remember going to millmoor and saltergate where the smell still lingers up my nose.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote