View Single Post
Old 24-11-2015, 10:17   #53
AccyMad
God Member

Re: New walk on prices from 1st January!

[QUOTE=monkey hanger;1155346]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revived Red View Post
Sorry but I have no idea what you are trying to say. You rightly suggest that people's requirements have altered since the 1950s - but then you suggest that people attended games then despite the poor facilities. So you seem to be saying that they should still attend games despite the poor facilities.

sorry for delay in getting back to you lap top problems. between my brain and finger I seem to loose my thread. its clear to me if whats on offer on the pitch is good people will go to football dispite any other problems if they can afford to do so. as for this family argument its still really a dads and lads thing although more girls are interested than 20 years ago. my wife and daughter would no more go to football than I would go shopping on a Saturday afternoon. same also can be said for the cinema, you go to watch a film you fancy not for the popcorn.
I must be one of the exceptions, I'd rather be at the football any day of the week than go shopping - must get it from me mother, at the age of 80 something she's still attending every home game & the odd away game - it's in the blood
AccyMad is online now   Reply With Quote