View Single Post
Old 24-11-2015, 15:28   #1
choirboy
Senior Member+

Hartlepool Match Thread.

I have missed the last two home matches due to other commitments but I am really looking forward to seeing the Reds play tonight. Especially after some good performances recently both home and away. We probably start as firm favourites to win tonight but in previous seasons this is just the sort of match in which in which we would slip up! I am sure that Coley and Jimmy will be stressing that it would be a waste of some great recent away victories if we slip up tonight.
So I hope and trust that the team is totally up for the match tonight and of course we can play our part on the terraces!
MAX VOLUME IS REQUIRED FROM ALL OF US TO HELP THE TEAM ON TO ANOTHER VICTORY TONIGHT!
Have a late rally call to get a friend to come on with you and swell the crowd a little. Hartlepool probably won't bring too many supporters and those who do make the trip will deserve full respect!
Crooksy will be up for this I am sure and whilst wishing Kal Naismith all the best in the future, tonight I hope that he plays as if his boots laces were tied together!
COME ON YOU REDS
ON STANLEY ON
choirboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web