View Single Post
Old 28-11-2015, 09:46   #313
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Paris Shootings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
I hope it makes you 'pro war' folk proud that we're sending 'our boys' to kill innocents and spread misery around the world in the name of 'freedom .
Excuse me, but you're talking out of your arse (again). "Our Boys" adhere to the British Army code of conduct, Geneva conventions & the rules of engagement (for any specific combat role), they are not sent out to "Kill innocents around the world!" but to apply their expertise, dedication & training as directed by our government or consummate with our NATO commitments.

We do not wilfully attack civilians, behead, crucify, rape & murder captives, then post said atrocities on you tube to instil revulsion & terror throughout the "civilised world". Unlike those you appear to be defending, these actions required by us & our allies are brought about by necessity, not some warped desire for a one world death cult which brings nothing with it but subservience, denigration & hatred for all else.

You truly are a fool if you believe your own student debating society world view, you & other hand wringing, leftist appeasing apologists, bring nothing but further problems! Let's say you & your ilk get their way, when UK is under Sharia law & the Caliphate is running the country, whose going to protect your scrawny arses then from their degenerate purges & pogroms of "Kaffirs & infidels"?