Thread: Flood Problems
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 12:46   #76
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Flood Problems

Retlaw, no one has said that you should go...and no one would appreciate you being banned.
If you want the site to be more interesting, with a greater diversity, then the answer lies with you.....post some.
You have a wealth of knowledge that many on here would find interesting.....or that was how it was in the past.....and I can see no reason why it would not be received in the same way now.

But you don't want to do that do you? You prefer to talk the forum down, but still,you come.
If it was such a dismal place then you would not bother looking at what was going on here.
Hyndburn chat doesn't allow you to post nastiness and backbiting, so you come here to do that, knowing that it will pass. I am not back biting, I am not being nasty, I am just telling it how it appears to me.

I don't do Hyndburn Chat because it is an arm of Facebook......a site that I loathe.
What goes on there is of no concern of mine.....and no,your last post is still no better...it is still sneers and adds nothing to the discussion.
If you have a crow to pick with Less, then PM him your issues.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 05-01-2016 at 12:50.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web