View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 19:45   #52
Chrisr
Full Member+

Re: Windass and Crooks.............

If the deal is done as is being reported then with no disrespect to Rangers, I have to say the players will not progress much at Rangers. Josh is about at his level in league one at this point in time, Matt is a good player but is a long way from the finished article, I don't think he would hold a regular place in a championship side yet. It is disappointing they have gone this route, I don't believe they can stay and play at Stanley as they will not risk injury, By this I am not suggesting they will not do a job but if you were them would you risk breaking a leg or ankle? I personally think if they have signed they should go now, We have enough in reserve to replace them at this moment. I wish both players well and hope they do well at Rangers. Remember Kal came from Rangers to us. we need to galvanise and get the promotion we need and be prepared for other clubs trying to poach our players, It is a big compliment to the club and all the staff who have helped train the players to a level that bigger clubs are seeking. I am afraid it is a double edged sword at the moment. It does not help that we have not had a game at home for a couple of months. onward and upward and never look down.
Chrisr is offline   Reply With Quote