View Single Post
Old 16-02-2005, 20:01   #69
accymel
I am Banned

Re: Camilla - Charles

Oh blaming eckers it doesn't matter to me whether he's king or not, but really having the ole fashion view of the church of England - whom no doubt have married a few divorcee's themselves, but really is his marital decisions anyones bizz will it truelly effect the way the country is run n the way normal ppl are as long as he does his royal patronship to this country properly! N to get polictal mmmm wonder how the church of england started wasnt it so Henry the 8th could have many marriages cos many of his ex wives lost their head literally, now that isnt a nice example of the head of state is it, so what Charlie is doing is rather tame n the difference bet him n his uncle is that in those days...u stayed together, married an all cos it was the done thing doesnt apply to this day n age unfortunately...ahh i found that so romantic that Edward gave up his throne to marry his lady....gosh would u find men today giving up all football for his woman - not a cat in hell chance ... but nice while dream lasted all of 5 secs ... unless lol
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote