Old 07-01-2016, 18:12   #104
cashman
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Windass and Crooks.............

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD72 View Post
Right I'm a Rangers fan, why on earth is everyone moaning at us for the way we have "conducted our business"? How in anyway is it disrespectful? The lads are out of contract at the end of the season, we negotiated a contract with them as its their business not the clubs at that point. We were in no way obligated to communicate through AS and despite that we still sent an e-mail saying we are going to talk to them.
So why is your director saying we are classless etc? Thousands of clubs sign players on pre-contracts every year, what makes it so bad that we done it?

Edit: May I add, to the person above me, we do not need to ask for permission when they are in their last 6 months. Its the rules and regulations of FIFA, we followed them, we have done everything but treat your directors etc with disregard.
Thats the difference mate yeh acted within existing rules, which to anyone with a grain of sense, are poor at the best, and only a club with no class would do it the way rangers have imho.