View Single Post
Old 20-01-2016, 13:50   #66
andyd
God Member

Re: Hartlepool Match Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
shay needs more time on the pitch to get full fitness. always had the ability to run at defences which in division 2 is a great asset as most centre halves are happy to lap up all the high balls sent too them. hate to say this but pools were really poor. the worst Hartlepool side I,ve seen for years and I think they may need another great escape this year. for us the only downside was that we keep loosing concentration for 5 mins or so in every game . when will we keep a clean sheet again. hope to see winnard and davies back as quickly as possible. not sure of pearson and wright at the back I,m afraid. like to see another signing permanent or loan at centre half as we are down to bare bones in this department.
I have to disagree with you about Hartlepool if the header that hit the post gone in would have been a different game I just think when we are in full flow going forward we are the best team in the division as for the defense agree Winnard is a big miss I think Davis was on the bench to accommodate Buxton who when fit which touch wood he looked it last night along with Ha!!iday IMHO we have the best two fullback's in the division onwards and upwards. Agree though if a player brought in could improve us and have an impact if available then bring it on.

Last edited by andyd; 20-01-2016 at 13:52.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote