Thread: My Dairy
View Single Post
Old 22-01-2016, 13:31   #15
accyman
God Member

Re: My Dairy

the first time this story was published online by the local rag it only mentioned that the word terrorist was used instead of terraced with no mention of beatings or anything else what so ever

at that point anyone in their right mind would think the teacher was a complete moron for not asking the child before calling in authorities about what was at the time a spelling mistake

thats the thing with our local rag it prints half a story then adds bits later

their headline actually said something like police called in over schoolboys spelling mistake indicating this was the concern not any beatings

to give you an indication on how bad things are at our local rag one of them was on hyndburn chat asking if it was ok to contact someone about running a story because they found a bag of dog poop left on top of a bin

i dont know when graham jones released his comment but it may have been before more information was available

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 22-01-2016 at 13:35.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote