Thread: Toothache
View Single Post
Old 25-01-2016, 08:57   #7
DtheP47
I am Banned

Re: Toothache

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
In all other respects I looked after my teeth....and I know that might sound crazy when I did not visit the dentist for so long...but I did clean my teeth regularly........I was just so afraid of dentistry...and it all stems back to being held down in the dentists chair in the School dentists on Cannon street....way back when children were seen and not heard.
That is where my phobia began.
It is something that is never truly eradicated, but the care and kindness of the team at Oak House have made it manageable.
So Jason get yourself signed up to their list if you can...i promise you will never regret it.
Yes Margaret those Cannon Street dentists were the stuff of nightmares and still give me the heebie jeebies just thinking about em'. It was the slow running belt drives whirring about just above your head and the whining drill vibrations resonating through my scull that put me off dentists for a good few years.
I am sure Ian Fleming modeled Rosa Klebb in From Russia With Love on the lady who attacked my teeth there back in the day.
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote