View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 20:58   #32
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Getting rid of Tories ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
OK Less......so send the women back to their country to fight too......Yes, women can do the work that was previously seen as a male role...of course they can.I don't quite know how I feel about women on the front lines. Maybe this is because I would have great difficulty in doing that job myself.

I also agree with your view that killers, whatever their gender deserve their fate.(whether that be to die, or whether it be that they live with the knowledge that they have stolen life from another.......a self made hell is the worst place that you can ever have to inhabit)
Anyone that is prepared to allow others to fight no matter what gender, should be prepared to fight themselves, this is where they have the advantage, their women are prepared to fight until the last of anything is annihilated, our woman are given the idea they shouldn't do such things it isn't ladylike, well, I'm sorry, if you ladies continue to be ladies, their women will not hesitate in taking you, your loved ones and anything you stand for away from you, because they are brought up that way.

Yeah right, I'm being extreme, but only using words, not, chopping heads off for someone on facebook or a twitter page.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote